Saturday, June 5, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!

Yep, my b-day is only monday, but we'll be celebrating it tonight. It's easier, since Monday is not exactly the best day to do so - not fair to those who'd like to have a beer or some wine, right? ;) We're going out for dinner with some friends - no big deal, but it's all about just getting together with a few nice people and enjoying the time...

So: BBQ it is. I mean, BRAZILIAN BBQ it is. Ha! :) I'm actually supposed to start getting ready now but I'm sooo tired I could just drop it all and stay in bed cause I'm HUGE, the baby is getting so heavy and even though I had a good night's sleep last night, I still wouldn't mind to just stuff myself with some Chocolate Lava Crunch Cakes from Domino's right here on my couch but I've already invited my friends for dinner, so...I'll be seeing you around! Beijo! :*


Gotta love this man... He is the BEST!

Se tem alguém aí que não fala inglês... Meu niver é segunda, mas estou indo comemorar hj porque, vamos combinar, segunda-feira NINGUÉM MERECE. Eu não bebo nada mesmo, por causa da gravidez, mas todo mundo bebe e a gente vai pruma churrascaria brasileira, hmmmm.... Que delícia. Mas estou mesmo pensando é naquela sobremesa deliciosa do Domino's, tipo um petit gatueau que é de matar, e eu não duvido nada acabar minha noite atracada numa sobremesa daquelas, hehe. Bem, não foi exatamente isso que eu escrevi em inglês, mas no fim é tudo a mesma coisa. Só vim dar um beijo no povo que recebe meus updates automaticamente. ;) Beijos, amores!

1 comment:

Papi said...

Ok Bru
See you there tonight. Give me the address and please DO NOT start celebration before my arrival ok?
Hehehehehehhe

Kisses and more kisses for you all
Love y'a
Dad